05 Apr Mergers & Acquisitions
The training is focused on doing rigorous analytical and valuation work towards building a comprehensive practical knowledge and skills in business analysis, modeling, and valuation.
Throughout the training, we apply Harvard Business School case analysis that serves to instill the habits of thought, certain ways of breaking-down the problem situation, ability to reason analytically about each issue, constructively draw conclusion and develop a plan of action.This course involves overview of types of strategic transactions, strategic rationale, financial statement analysis and financial modeling, combination and goodwill analysis, determination cost of capital, valuation model and analysis, financial impact analysis, stock deals, creation of a term sheet, understanding how to issue fairness opinions and corporate restructuring.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of how and when to apply the appropriate tools and skills to successfully complete a transaction
- Learn how to evaluate an acquisition broadly in terms of the strategic fit with the acquiring company
- Learn how to assess the value created by the proposed acquisition
- Learn how to conduct offer analysis for a successful transaction
- Learn how to issue a fairness opinion
- Learn how to create a pitch book
- Practice rigorous analytical and valuation worktowards building a comprehensive practical knowledge and skills in business analysis, modeling, and valuation
- Instill the habits of thought and certain ways of breaking-down the problem situation
- Hone the ability to reason analytically about each issue, constructively drawconclusion and develop a plan of action
- Course title: Merger, Acquisition and Corporate Restructuring (With special emphasis on Fairness Opinion and Pitch Book)
- Domain: Mergers & Acquisitions
- Participants: MBA students, MBA graduates, Aspiring Entrepreneurs, and Executives